Monday, 13 October 2014

Australia - framed prints










Here at Pinch River I'm always thinking about new products I can add to my range.

When I changed my business name last year I also decided to change the way I do things, which saw me separate my products in to two categories - one to sell retail only and the other to sell wholesale and retail. The retail only products are the smaller items - these are sold through my Etsy shop and at market stalls. The wholesale and retail items are larger, more expensive homeware items sold only via my website. Wholesaling the smaller items is not feasible and I want to keep costs as realistic and accessible as possible, creating a broad price-range for a broad range of customers :)

So... now to the framed prints - nice huh!
The ready-made contemporary frames are perfect for displaying my computer-generated illustrations that depict Australia, featuring both ''The Great Outdoors' and 'The Natural World' ranges... many of which feature on other products, keeping the range cohesive. They've already been a hit as I've sold a couple (in these shots) already, at the Living Green Festival yesterday. The plan is to list them in my Etsy shop promptly, so I'll let you know once they're listed. They are printed on FSC recycled acid-free board. These framed prints are limited edition and at under $100.00 (including GST and postage) they make a great gift for Christmas or any other occasion. For those of you in Canberra you can pick them up at the Old Bus Depot Markets. (Check my Facebook page because that's where I will announce when I'm going to be at the market).