Saturday, 26 October 2013

Nearly there...


All in a morning's work... these lovely rectangle cushions are on their way to their new home in Armidale.

I've been stocking my website shop and it's pretty close to being ready now - one day next week... that's how close!

Needless to say I'll be adding new items as I make them, for example, you can see the new colourway in this image for the 'wattle bird in the bottle brush' design :: Moss Green on Forest Green pure linen... I've made a bunch of these already, some are paired with the cotton velveteen (in a different colour) but I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet. So a busy few days ahead of me as I cut, sew, photograph and list and then finally launch the online shop! But don't forget, for small items that are perfect for gift-giving this Christmas, head on over to my Etsy shop which is stocked with lots of lovely eco-friendly, handmade goodness (and I'll be adding new items here as well in the coming weeks).

Enjoy your weekend :)