Thursday, 15 August 2013

Progress

Another busy day here getting Pinch River up and running...

Today's project was transferring all my issuu catalogues over from stilelemente to Pinch River. In the months since first publishing the catalogues (under the stilelemente banner) I received 144 reads, 1629 impressions and 6 downloads. I'm pretty happy with those stats but just sad you are not allowed to change the url which meant having to leave all that behind and start afresh...

There will be more catalogues in the near future but first I have to make a batch of products with the new fabrics... though still lots to do before I get to have fun making.

The website will be going offline soon, I've asked the developers to do this at their earliest convenience... so I will let you all know when it is back online after the move over to its new domain.

Thanks for your patience.