Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Misty morning

View from my bedroom window... the fog washes out the background
View from my bedroom window... the fog washes out the background

View from bedroom window... the fog washes out the background
View from from the front balcony... shame about the telegraph pole and wires
View from from the front balcony... shame about the telegraph pole
I love fog! It is so other-worldly... it makes me feel like I'm living in the country. The past two mornings have been like this in my part of the world... what about where you live?

I heard that Ferry services and flights have been cancelled due to the fog so obviously it is widespread here in Sydney... reminds me of when I worked for Ansett and would get questions like 'what time will the fog lift?' or more irate passengers would tell me they were going over to Qantas... at which I would always want to reply 'yes, they don't have fog over there'... but I would hold my tongue and let them figure it out for themselves.

I'm still working on my pieces for Interwoven and will be right up until hanging! Nice to be able to be indoors on days like this... all snuggled up nice and cosy.