Tuesday, 6 November 2012

New tea towel designs!


Since this post I have added some more tea towels into the range:

stilelemente 'grevillea' tea towel
stilelemente 'grevillea' tea towels
stilelemente 'wattle bird in the bottle brush' tea towel
stilelemente 'wattle bird in the bottle brush' tea towels

The images may not be the best... I have to find a better way to photograph them but at least you can get an idea... more images here

I have been wanting to do a Grevillea design for quite some time... and started talking about it way back here and then some more here. The design is based on photographs of the Grevillea from my garden and will probably work its way into a repeat for yardage. (I started working on this a while back but it isn't finished yet).

The 'wattle bird in the bottle brush' is already a repeat on yardage and now comes in a new colourway of Burnt Orange on Silver Ash (really nice!)... I'll be sharing this soon along with my 3 new yardage designs!

The tea towels are all pure linen, they come in natural, oatmeal and white and will be available in my online shop(s) soon...