Wednesday, 7 November 2012

New cot quilts / quilted throws

Introducing my new cot quilts / quilted throws!

Yet another project I started back here and recently came full circle with... they will be available in the online shop(s) soon...




The quilts are filled with the most gorgeously soft 100% bamboo wadding (samples will be attached to quilts). They vary in size from 120cmW x 150cmH and 110cmW x 130cmH.

You can see more here (but I haven't added descriptions yet and don't have time to do that until after the market... so much last minute stuff to do!!!). You can also get a sneaky peak of some of my new fabric designs... yet to be formally introduced and again, probably not until after the market though I do have some lovely products made from them for the market. The quilts can be used for cots or a nice throw in the lounge room. There will be more of these in the near future and will be available in my online shops.