Saturday, 25 August 2012

Room with a view...

My sexy compression stockings that were too big for my small feet...
View to the ocean from my hospital bed... pretty special!
Just popping by to once again explain my absence from this blog... previously it was due to working behind-the-scenes on business related stuff and I was making good progress until things got interrupted as I had to have major surgery...

I had surgery on Wednesday 8/8 and went home on Sunday 12/8 and am still on the slow road to recovery... so incredibly frustrating as I'm not good with too much down time. I like to keep busy and more so I really wanted to keep making head-way with all the business stuff I was working on.

I even had my new fabrics arrive (new designs) and can't play with them yet... but will start to do so soon. I think I was a bit unrealistic about how much I could do after surgery and I've had a big surprise as to how laid-up I've been...

I need to do a big photo-shoot of the products I had been working on before surgery but as I can't lift anything for a few weeks that will have to wait. So until I have more interesting things to share here I will probably be lying low on the blog side of things :(