Thursday, 29 March 2012

Local Harvest... where does the food you eat come from?


As the basis of my business is to be as environmentally friendly and ethical as possible it's only natural that this stems from how I wish to live my life and so when I come across great organisations doing similar things but in different ways, spanning all facets of how we live then of course I'm going to want to share it, to help spread the word...

So I wanted to share this fab little animation from the Local Harvest website (I came across this via the Ethical Consumer Guide e-newsletter). It's worth watching so you can understand exactly where supermarket food comes from and the processes it has to go through to get on to the shelves. Anything that promotes more environmentally friendly and ethical options is a winner for me so I think Local Harvest is a great idea and am sure the website and organisation will be a big success... head on over to the website to see how you can get involved.