Thursday, 1 December 2011

In the media

My first ever magazine feature - yay!

I am so excited because the fabulous Nature & Health magazine featured my 'kangaroo paw' wine carrier in their current issue (December 2011 - January 2012). The item was featured as part of their 'joyful giving' 4 page spread by Helen Larson.

Front cover - Nature & Health Magazine - December 2011 - January 2012 issue.
 

My wine carriers are proving to be my best sellers. I get alot of interest, sales and wholesale orders for them... so it was a pretty good idea to incorporate them into my range and a wonderful way to use up smaller off-cuts of fabric which helps minimise waste and stops it from going in to land-fill.

Grab your copy of Nature & Health today and read all the wonderful tips and articles on natural health... a much better alternative for us and our planet.