Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Out of the loop...


Just popping by quickly to say I'm out of the loop for a while as something unexpected happened last week that needs my full attention. I can't even give much, if any, attention to all the other things I had on the go either, let alone business stuff - even though my new fabrics (new designs) arrived a week or so ago, just haven't gotten around to playing with them yet but as soon as things get back to normal around here I will share images.

In the meantime here is the link to my new Craftumi shop - Maker's Table - where I've started listing some of the wonderful and unique craft items I am selling. I've already made some sales so if you see something you like snap it up because once it's sold it's gone. This is another project that was interrupted last week and I will be listing more items here, including some fabulous vintage fabrics, once I get back on track.