Friday, 18 March 2011

Beauty in the face of tragedy

It's heartening to see so many beautiful artworks and other products being offered up in our online community to help raise funds for valuable rescue and relief work in the devastated regions of Japan.

Earlier today I purchased this lovely print from one little bird studio where Leanda is generously offering to donate 100% of the profits to Global Giving

Image: one little bird blog
Thanks for your generosity Leanda and on a happier note I can't wait to get my print as I really love Asian-inspired art and this one is so artfully composed. For anyone who likes this print as much as I do you can purchase it from one little bird's etsy store OR head to Poppytalk's blog to read a great post by Jan on all the art she's come across to raise funds for the relief effort.