Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Sneak peek, new colour-ways on new base-cloth

Kangaroo Paw - Aged Wood on Latte hemp / organic cotton
Kangaroo Grass - Spring Green on Latte hemp / organic cotton
Kangaroos - Moss Green on Latte hemp / organic cotton
After a mystery tour of their own my fabrics finally arrived on my doorstep this morning... and I am so happy to have them here and share them with you.

They are my 3 debut designs printed in a new colour-way each and all on a beautiful Latte hemp / organic cotton base-cloth. I love how colours can change the feel of a print... my first ones are all very earthy and quite a contrast to these softer, more neutral colours. More images available in my flickr photostream, just click on the link in the sidebar.

The fabrics will be available for sale as yardage in both my Etsy and Blue Caravan stores just as soon as I list them and I will also be making off-the-shelf products for those who don't want to make their own stuff... and to show possible end-uses for the fabric.

I have some new products on my list to make, to mix things up a bit and I'm still working on some new designs which shouldn't be too far away. All this while constantly researching into ways to get my business and products out there. It's still a real learning curve for me but I'm loving it and look forward to watch the developments as I inch forward with it all.