Wednesday, 1 December 2010

New stock - eco-friendly notebooks have arrived

Today I finally received the last lot of stuff I've been waiting on from the printers - yay! They are my eco-friendly notebooks and consist of 4 'Nippers' notebooks (similar to my Nippers greeting cards) as well as 4 'The Great Outdoors' notebooks...but instead of prattling on, why don't I just give you a sneak peek so you can see for yourselves :)









The notebook covers are printed on 100% post-consumer recycled matte cardstock with 50 pages (100 front & back) of 100% post-consumer recycled paper inside. They are printed by a green printing business too, so are as environmentally friendly as possible. Perfect for writing, journalling, drawing, doodling, scrawling...fill them with your favourite recipes...your poems...daydreams. Ideal for gifts and will be available in both my Etsy and Blue Caravan stores individually and as sets of 4 (hopefully by tomorrow at the latest) and more images will be available on my flickr photostream :)