Friday, 5 November 2010

Being green to the core - eco-friendly (and animal friendly) cushion inserts, toy filling and wadding is finally here - hooray!

Just a quick post to alert everyone out there who wants to be really green to the core, not just on the surface, to something really great...and by that I mean if you want to fill your cushions, softies and quilted projects with green filling then head on over to innergreen where Tristan Bauer and his team have developed fabulously green cushion inserts (check out how plump and lovely they look), toy filling and wadding with prices that are comparable to polyester (at least what I've been paying for my inserts anyway) and they are now ready for purchase.

I have to give credit where it is due though and I first found the link to innergreen on the Beach Vintage blog - well done Simone for finding it and posting a link on your blog :) I think it's important to support businesses that are pro-active in finding and delivering green alternatives.

It feels so good to be able to offer products that are as green as possible in every way possible as I felt a little contradicted by offering beautiful eco-friendly cushions that were filled with polyester (even though they are made within a strong environmental management system).