Monday, 18 October 2010

My wine carrier bags

So here's what I did during Saturday's wild and woolly cold snap windy day...

I stayed indoors and started on some table runners, just have to line them and they'll be ready for sale (images to come once they're complete)... and also the first of the wine carriers I will be making from my fabric. This is in the kangaroo grass print.

With the silly season nearly upon us they're great to give as gifts (with or without wine included)... or to take along to (festive) dinners and lunches - much prettier than a brown paper bag don't you think. Keep a cork or bottle stopper in the bottom and that way if you don't finish the bottle at the restaurant you can discreetly take it home with you :) They have a draw-string opening and a sturdy handle for easy carrying though they're not insulated for the chilled wines...


 
They'll be available for sale in my online shop and my etsy store just as soon as I have a few more made. Feedback and comments are always welcome...